Permanent - Full Time
Halifax, Nova Scotia
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are searching for an Account Supervisor to join our Client Service Team. The Account Supervisor plays a crucial role in supporting client relationships, driving account growth, and ensuring that the agency delivers exceptional service and results to clients. Their responsibilities involve a combination of strategic thinking, project management, and client communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES
- Help maintain strong client relationships by understanding their needs, objectives, expectations, and implement client account strategies that align with their business objectives.
- Collaborate with clients to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and success metrics.
- Collaborate with the Client Service team to create comprehensive account plans and project timelines, while ensuring successful project execution.
- Monitor the progress of all client projects while ensuring that projects are on track, within budget, and meeting client expectations.
- Identify and resolve any issues or roadblocks that may arise during project execution.
- Provide oversight on client budgets, ensuring that spending aligns with client objectives and agency profitability.
- Prepare and present budget reports and financial forecasts to clients.
- Ensure that campaigns are executed to the highest standard and meet or exceed client goals.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance data to measure success against KPIs.
- Prepare regular reports for clients, highlighting key insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Use data-driven insights to make strategic recommendations for future campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for organic account growth and upselling additional services to existing clients.
- Assist in the training and mentoring of Project Managers in all aspects of account management.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’re looking for someone with 3+ years of relevant media planning and client management experience. This ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in media buying and using various advertising platforms.
- Experience analyzing complex data, market research, and formulating actionable plans.
- Experience in developing media strategy and managing campaign execution.
- Strong communication and presenting skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a work-life balance uncommon to the industry and the opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds locally and nationally. Some of our perks include an RRSP matching program, continual education, professional development, holiday office closures, flexible working arrangements, and more.
Time & Space has a corporate goal of bringing success – to our clients, to our partners, and to our staff. We’re courageous, collaborative, purposeful, and inclusive. The ideal candidate will embody these values and will help us bring them to life.