Permanent - Full Time
Halifax, Nova Scotia
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are searching for a Coordinator, Content Marketing to join our team. This individual will work closely with the whole team, collaborating with our partners, and showcasing skills in social media, content creation and lead generation. They will also play a vital role in executing on developing content and building a presence for the company and our clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES
- Assist in the execution of our marketing plan.
- Engage with and implement the company social strategy.
- Research industry trends and share thought leadership on behalf of the organization on various platforms.
- Engage with our clients and contacts on social platforms.
- Measure, report, and provide insight on marketing effectiveness and develop new approaches to
- constantly improve results.
- Support content and business development through market research.
- Produce content for and across a variety of mediums.
- Assist in the implementation of our clients’ social strategies.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’re looking for someone with 1+ years of content/inbound/social media/PR experience in a B2B environment or digital / social media agency.
This ideal candidate will have:
- Familiarity with Graphic Design, Social Marketing, SEO, lead generation and email marketing.
- Proficiency in writing and editing for a variety of mediums.
- Experience with Hubspot, Airtable, Canva, Gen AI or other marketing automation software considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a work-life balance uncommon to the industry and the opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds locally and nationally. Some of our perks include a comprehensive benefit plan, continual education, professional development, holiday office closures, flexible working arrangements, and more.
Time & Space has a corporate goal of bringing success – to our clients, to our partners, and to our staff. We’re courageous, collaborative, purposeful, and inclusive. The ideal candidate will embody these values and will help us bring them to life.